19044 | 09/13/2019 | Ad id: 7-0000483086-01

IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA FAMILY COURT DIVISION PENNY L. WROBLEWSKI V. GREGORY A WROBLEWSKI No. 2017-04990 NOTICE OF INTENTION TO REQUEST ENTRY OF ORDER APPROVING GROUNDS FOR DIVORCE TO: Mr. Gregory Wroblewski You have been sued in an action for divorce. You have failed to answer the complaint or file a counter-affidavit to the Section 3301(d) affidavit. Therefore, on or after twenty days from publication of this notice, the other party can request the Court to enter an order approving grounds for divorce. If you do not file with the Prothonotary of the Court an answer with your signature notarized or verified or a counter-affidavit by the above date, the Court can enter a fmal decree in divorce. A counteraffidavit which you may file with the Prothonotary of the Court is attached to this notice. Unless you have already filed with the Court a written claim for economic relief, you must do so by the above date or the Court may grant the divorce and you will lose forever the right to ask for economic relief. The filing of the form counter-affidavit alone does not protect your economic claims. YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS PAPER TO YOUR LAWYER AT ONCE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LAWYER, GO TO OR TELEPHONE THE OFFICE SET FORTH BELOW. THIS OFFICE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT HIRING A LAWYER. IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO HIRE A LAWYER, THIS OFFICE MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION ABOUT AGENCIES THAT MAY OFFER LEGAL SERVICES TO ELIGIBLE PERSONS AT A REDUCED FEE OR NO FEE. LAWYER REFERENCE SERVICE MONTGOMERY BAR ASSOCIATION 100 WEST AIRY STREET NORRISTOWN, P A 19404-0268 (610) 279-9660 EXT. 201 Pub: September 13, 20, 27, October 4, 2019 Ad#0000483086